The 4th Vascular Surgery Clinic, under the direction of Vascular Surgeon Konstantinos N. Xiromeritis MD PhD MSc, intends to offer scientifically complete and state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment services to patients for any venous or arterial disease.
Our experience, combined with the technologically advanced equipment at Metropolitan General, guarantees the accurate and detailed diagnosis and treatment of any kind of venous pathology through the most advanced and painless manner.
INDICATIVE DISEASES - SERVICES RENDERED
- Recording of medical history and clinical patient examination
- Ultrasound control (lower extremity venous triplex)
- Venous failure - lower limb varicosity: Endoluminal laser treatment (intravenous laser closure of the great or small saphenous vein)
- Varicosity or spider veins: Sclerotherapy with the infusion of sclerosant medium (liquid sclerotherapy)
- Venous thromboses and venous ulcers: Anticoagulant treatment and reduction of venous hypertensions in the ulcer area through laser endoluminal therapy
- Treatment of superficial thrombophlebitis
- Varicose vein complications after major saphenectomy: Ultrasonically-guided sclerotherapy (intravenous chemical elimination through foam sclerotherapy) combined with supplementary microphlebectomy
- Lymphoedema: Compression bandaging
- Arterial diseases (such as aneurysmal abdominal aorta, carotid stenosis, etc)
Konstantinos Xiromeritis, Vascular Surgeon
Contact number: +30 210 650 2863