Metropolitan General knows that a visit from your loved ones reduces your psychological burden and speeds up your recovery process.
Thus, we encourage all friends and family visits you, as long as they adhere to some simple rules which ensure top quality services and maintain the patient’s dignity throughout his/her hospital stay.
Visitors must be aware that:
- The number of visitors per patient must not exceed two persons.
- When entering and when leaving the hospital room, you should decontaminate your hands using the special antiseptic fluid located both in each room and each floor corridor.
- During medical rounds or medical-nursing procedures or whenever asked by the nursing personnel, you must leave the patient room.
- In case you have a cold or some other contagious disease, you are kindly requested not to visit your loved ones for their own safety.
- When anti-infection measures are in force, these must be observed along with the rules set by the physician for the patient.
- Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the Hospital.
- Visiting hours should be strictly followed and you are kindly request to avoid bringing houseplants in pots with soil in order to avoid infections.
Hospital floors: 10.00 - 13.00 & 17.30 - 21.00
ICU: 11.30 - 12.00 & 17.30 - 18.00