The Department of Dermatology is run by highly trained medical personnel, who diagnose and treat all types of dermatologic conditions and venereal diseases.
Namely, the following conditions are diagnosed and treated:
- Atopic dermatitis
- Skin fungal infections
- Bacterial skin infections (e.g. Erysipelas aka St. Anthony's Fire, impetigo contagiosa)
- Autoimmune diseases manifesting on the skin (lupus erythematosus)
- Skin tumors and precancerous lesions
- Hair (e.g. alopecia) and nail (e.g. nail fungi) disorders
- Sexually transmitted diseases-STD (e.g. genital warts, genital herpes, etc)
Along with the Department of Dermatology, a specialized Melanocytic Nevi and Melanoma Unit is run.
Contact Number: +30 210 650 2000