Metropolitan General’s Nursing Service provides comprehensive patient care, building an environment of trust and support, while strictly adhering to international safety and quality standards.
Its goals are:
- to evaluate and improve the healthcare services provided, focusing on patient needs and satisfaction
- to create a safe working environment for all employees
- to organize and coordinate continuous training programs for the staff
Nursing Service Staff
The Nursing Directorate comprises:
- the Chief Nursing Officer
- two Chief-Deputy Officers
- 24-hour Supervisors
- ward supervisors
The Nursing Directorate staffs its sections of responsibility by highly experienced and devoted staff to ensure creative collaboration and participation of nurses in the complex and challenging human work performed during patient care.