As soon as you get to Metropolitan General, you are kindly requested to present to the Patient Admission Office to state your personal particulars, the room class you wish to be hospitalized in and sign the admission ticket. Next, provided your insurance fund is not part of EOPYY (National Organization for the Provision of Healthcare Services), you receive the admission form which is filled in by your attending physician. When the admission procedure is over, a Hospital attendant escorts you for your preoperative examination and then guides you to your room.
ONLINE PATIENT ADMISSION
Planned admission to Metropolitan General? Do it... online!
Driven by our commitment to provide you with the best possible service and as part of our ongoing digital services upgrade, our Hospital has launched an innovative online patient admission service —an easy and fast pre-admission process through a safe and secure online portal.
Avoid unwanted waiting times and delays! Now, you can complete your Patient Admission Form online, 24/7, from the comfort of your home, by simply using any device with internet access.
Online Patient Admission is an electronic pre-registration portal to Metropolitan General's Patient Administration System (PAS), through which you can:
- enter the portal and register anytime, anywhere
- cut down on waiting times when visiting Metropolitan General
- fill it in for any member of your family planned to be admitted to Μetropolitan General
- ensure the accuracy of your details, as any possible mistakes when entering your data are avoided
- help reduce data processing times, as your details are directly uploaded to Metropolitan General's Patient Administration System (PAS)
- use Μetropolitan General's e-Admission Portal and save time during this and future admissions.
An easy, user-friendly pre-admission process.
Follow the steps below:
1. Before the scheduled date of your preoperative testing at Metropolitan General, visit the Pre-admission Form page on our website:
2. Fill in all the required fields with your details and the details of your escort.
3. On the day of your preoperative testing, please present at Metropolitan General's Department of Preoperative Testing on arrival. Inform the Department's secretariat that you have already pre-registered online so that the process of your diagnostic and imaging tests can begin promptly.
4. On the day of your admission to Metropolitan General, please present at Patient Admissions, which is located on the ground floor of the central building of the Hospital to:
- sign your admission form;
- get your patient wristband, which is your Patient ID for all medical procedures you will undergo during your stay;
- state the room type of your choice.
Patient Admission Office
Contact Number: +30 210 650 2610 - 11