Within the continuous upgrading of the offered health services, Metropolitan General acquired recently the ultramodern Philips Azurion 7, Biplane Digital Angiography - Neuroradiology Complex, the only in Greece using innovative technology for the minimization of radiation and leading image quality.
This angiographic system opens up new horizons in interventional radiology and neuroradiology, offering the possibility for new and innovative procedures and treatment, providing the maximum possible safety for the patient.
Its main advantages and clinical benefits are:
- Innovative ClarityIQ technology which reduces significantly the radiation dose, up to 80%.
- Biplane imaging for top quality images
- Modern application which allow the performance of a wide range of clinical procedures, even of the most specialized and demanding
- Interactive interaction of the user, which reduces the total time of examination by 20%
- Three-dimensional (3D) navigation system for biopsies and therapeutical procedures in real time
Information: +30 210 650 2872
Metropolitan General, member of Hellenic HealthCare Group, supporting constantly the innovation in health services, has made important investments during the last years in medical-technological equipment, of leading technology, such as the acquirement of Da Vinci robotic system of latest technology (Da Vinci Xi), the 3 Tesla high power MRI device, the latest generation digital coronography complex and bone density measurement using fan-beam innovative technology.