Metropolitan General’s Clinic of Robotic Laparoscopy and Minimally Invasive Urology provides diagnosis, therapy and surgical treatment for the entire range of modern urology.
The whole spectrum of Urological Oncology is treated with robot-assisted surgery to deliver:
- Excellent oncologic outcomes
- Shorter operation time-less time compared to surgeries under general anesthesia
- Minimum blood loss, reduced transfusion risk
- Smaller incision, less pain, faster recovery and less side effects induced by the analgesics
- Shorter hospitalization time, reduced risk of hospital-acquired infections, less cost
- Faster resumption of normal activities
- Better preservation of the neurovascular bundles resulting into better erectile function and no postoperative incontinence.
Spyridon Martinis, Urological surgeon
Odysseas Sopilidis, Urological surgeon
Georgios Markou, Urological surgeon
Evaggelos Koutsokostas, Urological surgeon
Contact number: +30 210 650 2918